Adding a family member in a nomination in your PF account is a good step. It is always advised to do this as soon as possible.
EPFO has made it easier to add or change nominations in your PF account online through its web portal epfindia.gov.in
In this article, you will get to know the steps to update nomination in your EPF UAN account online,
Let’s see the process in detail…
Steps to update EPF UAN account nomination online
To update your PF account nomination online,
Step 1: Go to the EPFO portal
- First, go to the official website of EPFO at www.epfindia.gov.in
- In the menu section, go to ‘Services’, then click on the ‘FOR EMPLOYEES’ option.
- Now click on the ‘Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP)’ option.
Step 2: Login into your account
- The Unified Member’s Portal will open.
- On the homepage, enter your UAN number and password.
- Now enter the captcha code and click ‘Sign In’.
- You will be logged into the account.
In case you forgot your password, you can read the article below to know how to reset it.
Step 3: Open Nomination page
- On the dashboard, select the ‘Manage’ option in the menu.
- Then click ‘E-Nominate’.
- A new page will open.
Step 4: Add Nomination details
- Now select ‘Yes’ to the question ‘Having Family?’.
- A form will open.
- Now enter Aadhaar number, name, date of birth, and other details of your nominee.
- Now upload their photo.
- Click on the checkbox.
- You can add more members by clicking ‘Add New’.
- Once you added the members, click ‘Save Family Details’.
Step 5: Update Nomination
- Now scroll to the EPF Nomination Section.
- Click on the checkbox to select the members who you want to add as the nominee.
- Enter the total amount of share you want to assign to each member selected.
- Now click ‘Save EPF Nomination’.
- Your EPF nomination details will be saved successfully.
- Now you need to complete the e-Sign.
Step 6: Complete e-Sign
- Click on the button below ‘e-Sign’.
- Click on ‘Proceed’.
- Now enter the ‘Virtual ID’ of your Aadhar, click on the checkbox, and click on ‘Verify’.
- Click on the checkbox displayed.
- Enter your Aadhar number and click on ‘Get OTP’.
- Enter the OTP received on your Aadhaar linked number.
- Click on the checkbox and click on ‘Submit’.
Your nominee details in your PF account will get updated successfully.
You can download the save the PDF for future reference by clicking on the button below ‘Nomination Details’.
By following these steps you can easily update your nomination in your EPF UAN account online through the portal of EPFO at epfindia.gov.in
(Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is for educational purposes only. The screenshots/logos used are the intellectual property of the respective owners. dreamtrixfinance.com neither endorses nor is affiliated with the brands/websites mentioned. This is not financial advice.)
More articles about EPF
- How To Download And Check EPF Passbook Online 2023
- EPF Claim Status Check Online Process (through EPFO) 2023
- How To Check EPF Balance Online Through EPFO Portal 2023
- How To Download PPF Account Payment Receipt Online
- How To Fill Up SAIL EPS 95 Joint Option Form (Pension) Online
- EPF Nominee Update Online Process through UAN Portal 2023