As an employee who contributes to the Employees Provident Fund (EPF), you can check your deposits and withdrawals made in your EPF account through your passbook online. You can also check your current balance and interest earned on your PF contributions.
EPFO has made it easier to download and check your PF account passbook online through their official website epfindia.gov.in.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about how to download your EPF password,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to download and check EPF Passbook online
You will need an EPF account and an activated UAN number to download and check your EPF Passbook online through the EPFO portal.
In case you have not activated your UAN, you can check the article provided below.
Step to download and check EPF Passbook online
To download your EPF passbook,
Step 1: Go to the official website of EPFO
- First, go to the official website of EPFO at www.epfindia.gov.in
- In the menu section, go to the ‘Services’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘FOR EMPLOYEES’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Member Passbook’ option.
Step 2: Login into your account
- The EPF Passbook Portal will open.
- On the page, enter your UAN number and password in the specified fields.
- Next, enter the captcha code and click the ‘Sign In’ button.
- You will be logged into your account.
Step 3: Select Member ID
- Once you are logged in, you will be asked to select your Member ID.
- Now, click on the drop-down and select the member ID whose passbook you want to check.
- You will get two options, ‘View Passbook’ and ‘View Claim Status.’
- Now, click on the ‘View Passbook [NEW: YEARLY]’ option.
You may get an error that shows ‘for viewing Member Passbook, e-Nomination is compulsory. In that case, you need to complete your e-Nomination first. It’s easy to do and takes a few minutes.
Step 4: Download your EPF passbook
- A PDF with your total balance, your own contribution, and your employer’s contribution will be displayed.
- Next, click on the ‘Download’ option to download the PDF and save it.
- Check for all the other details related to your EPF account and the necessary transactions.
You can also take a printout of the passbook if needed.
By following these steps, you can easily download your EPF passbook online and check the transactions done on your account.
More articles about EPF
- How To Download And Check EPF Passbook Online 2023
- EPF Claim Status Check Online Process (through EPFO) 2023
- How To Check EPF Balance Online Through EPFO Portal 2023
- How To Download PPF Account Payment Receipt Online
- How To Fill Up SAIL EPS 95 Joint Option Form (Pension) Online
- EPF Nominee Update Online Process through UAN Portal 2023