The UAN number of your PF account is a unique number assigned to an employee having a PF account.
This number is generally mentioned in your salary slip or salary statement.
Sometimes we don’t have the salary statement with us or we lose the UAN number.
EPFO has made it is here to find or get your UAN number online through its web portal at epfindia.gov.in
In this article, you will get to know the following points regarding finding your UAN number online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Requirements find UAN number online
The employee must have a mobile number linked with the PF account in order to find the UAN number online.
This mobile number is required as an OTP will be sent to this number in order to verify that the PF account belongs to you.
Steps to find UAN number online for EPFO portal
To get your UAN number online,
Step 1: Go to the EPFO portal
- First, go to the official website of EPFO at www.epfindia.gov.in
- In the menu section, go to ‘Services’, then click on ‘FOR EMPLOYEES’.
- Now click on ‘Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP)’.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Open ‘Know your UAN’ option
- A new page will open.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Know your UAN’.
- The ‘Know your UAN’ form will open up.
Step 3: Enter mobile number
- Enter your mobile number linked with UAN in the specified field.
- Now enter the captcha code and click ‘Request OTP’.
- Click on ‘Ok’.
- Enter the OTP received in the specified field, enter the captcha code, and click ‘Validate OTP’.
- Now click ‘Ok’.
Step 4: Get UAN number
- A new form will open.
- Enter your full name and date of birth.
- Now you will get three options, Aadhaar, PAN, and Member ID.
- Select any one and enter the respective information.
- Now enter the captcha code and click the ‘Show my UAN’ button.
Your UAN number will be displayed in the popup window. You can take a screenshot or copy this number.
By following the steps you can easily get your UAN number online using your Aadhar, PAN, or Member ID through the EPFO portal at epfindia.gov.in
In case you are not activated your UAN number, you can read the article below to know the process to activate it to get various online services related to your PF account.
(Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is for educational purposes only. The screenshots/logos used are the intellectual property of the respective owners. dreamtrixfinance.com neither endorses nor is affiliated with the brands/websites mentioned. This is not financial advice.)
More articles about EPF
- EPF Nominee Update Online Process through UAN Portal 2022
- How to Download EPF UAN Card (PDF) Online 2022
- How to Register/Change Mobile Number in EPFO UAN Account
- How to Find or Get UAN Number Online for EPFO Portal 2022
- Forgot UAN Password – How to change UAN Login Password 2022
- How to Activate UAN Number Online in EPFO Portal 2022