The D remit facility of NPS allows you to create a virtual account to get same-day NAV. If you have applied for a virtual ID for your NPS account online, you can check the status of the same online.
NPS has made it easier to check the status of your virtual account online through the official app known as NPS by Protean.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about the NPS virtual account status check,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to check the status of your NPS Virtual account online
You need to have the NPS mobile app and have yourself registered on it to check the status of your NPS virtual ID online.
Steps to check the status of your NPS virtual account online
To check your NPS virtual account ID status online,
Step 1: Go to the official app and login
- Open the NPS by Protean app on your mobile.
- Next, click on the ‘Login’ button.
- On the login page, enter your PRAN number and password.
- Next, click the ‘Login’ button.
- You will be logged in.
Step 2: Open the ‘Status View’ option
- On the dashboard, click the three lines in the top left corner.
- Next, click on the ‘Status View’ option.
- A new page will open up. On this page, click on the ‘Virtual ID’ option.
- Another page will open.
Step 3: Check the virtual account ID status
- On the ‘Status View’ page, enter the acknowledgment number.
- In case you don’t have it, select the date range between which you have applied.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The acknowledgment number and other details of your virtual account will be displayed.
- The status of your virtual account will also be displayed on the screen.
By following these steps, you can easily check the status of your NPS virtual account online.
More articles about NPS
- How To Update (Change) Mobile Number And Email ID In NPS Online 2023
- How To Check NPS Contribution Status Online
- How To Check NPS Account Balance Online 2023
- How To Check NPS Virtual Account Status Online 2023
- NPS Account Opening & Registration Process Online 2023