NPS subscribers with Tier-I and Tier-II accounts can contribute amounts voluntarily to their NPS account. If you are an NPS subscriber and have been contributing various amounts for some time now, you might want to check your balance under the scheme.
There are multiple ways through which you can check your account balance under the National Pension System (NPS) online.
These processes are simple and quick. They help you check both Tier I and Tier II balance combined under the scheme.
In this article, you will get to know about the following ways to check your NPS account balance online,
- Steps to check balance via NDSL Portal
- Steps to check balance via NPS by Protean app
- Steps to check balance via the UMANG app
- Steps to check balance via SMS
Let’s see each of these processes in detail.
Steps to check NPS balance online via NSDL Portal
To view the NPS account balance online through the NSDL NPS Portal,
Step 1: Go to the official website of NSDL NPS
- First, go to the official website of NPS NSDL at enps.nsdl.com
- Now click on the ‘LOGIN WITH PRAN/IPIN’ button.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Login into your NPS account
- On the new page, enter your PRAN number and password.
- Next, enter the Captcha Code and tick the ‘I understand’ checkbox.
- Next, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will be logged in.
Step 3: Check the account balance
- Once you logged in, click on the ‘Transaction Statement’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Holding Statement’ option.
- Your complete account balance will be displayed on the screen.
By following these steps you can easily check your NPS online from the NPS NSDL Portal.
Steps to check NPS account balance online via NPS App
To view the account balance on the NPS by Protean App,
Step 1: Go to the official app and login
- Open the NPS by Protean app on your mobile.
- Next, click on the ‘Login’ button.
- On the login page, enter your PRAN number and password.
- Next, click the ‘Login’ button.
- You will be logged in.
Step 2: View the account balance
- Once you logged in, you will see your NPS account balance on the dashboard as of the current date.
- This amount includes Tier-I and II holding amounts.
By following these steps, you can check your NPS account balance through the NPS by Protean (NSDL e-Gov) app online.
Steps to check NPS balance online via UMANG App
- Download the UMANG app and open it.
- Select the NPS services option.
- Now, select your relevant CRA from the options provided.
- Tap on the ‘Current Holding’ button.
- Enter your ‘PRAN’ number and password and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Your account balance will be displayed.
By following these steps, you can easily check your NPS account balance through the UMANG app online.
Steps to check NPS account balance via SMS
To check the NPS account balance through SMS,
- Give a missed call to 9212993399 from the mobile number registered on NPS.
- You will get your account balance as an SMS on the same number.
By following these steps, you can quickly check your account balance under NPS via SMS.
So these will help you check your NPS account balance easily. You can also get annualized statements directly in your email account by registering on the NPS portal.
More articles about NPS
- How To Update (Change) Mobile Number And Email ID In NPS Online 2023
- How To Check NPS Contribution Status Online
- How To Check NPS Account Balance Online 2023
- How To Check NPS Virtual Account Status Online 2023
- NPS Account Opening & Registration Process Online 2023