To participate in NPS, you need to open an individual pension account (Tier I and/or Tier II) and make contributions to it. The contributions are invested in various market-linked instruments and the returns are accumulated in the NPS account.
Once you make your first contribution, you can check the status online through the official website of NPS. You can also download your NPS contribution receipt at any given time using similar methods.
In this article, you will get to know the following about how to check the status of your NPS contribution online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to check the status of your NPS contributions online
You need to have the NPS mobile app and have yourself registered on it to check the status of your NPS contribution online.
Steps to check NPS contribution status online
To check your NPS contribution status online,
Step 1: Go to the official app and login
- Open the NPS by Protean app on your mobile.
- Next, click on the ‘Login’ button.
- On the login page, enter your PRAN number and password.
- Next, click the ‘Login’ button.
- You will be logged in.
Step 2: Open the ‘Status View’ option
- On the dashboard, click the three lines in the top left corner.
- Next, click on the ‘Status View’ option.
- A new page will open up. On this page, click on the ‘Contribution’ option.
- Another page will open.
Step 3: Check NPS contribution status
- The list of all the contributions made by you will be displayed.
- You can check the status of each individual contribution here.
You can also download the payment receipt by clicking on the download button beside each transaction.
By following these steps, you can easily check the status of your NPS contribution online through the official app of NPS.
If you have created the virtual account or opted for the D-Remit option, you can check the status of your Virtual ID online.
More articles about NPS
- How To Check NPS Contribution Status Online
- How To Check NPS Account Balance Online 2023
- How To Check NPS Virtual Account Status Online 2023
- NPS Account Opening & Registration Process Online 2023