As a West Bengal government employee, you might need to download your WBIFMS salary statement during your income tax return filing or for any other purposes.
The Finance Department of the Government of West Bengal has made it easier to download your salary statement for income tax filing online through the WBIFMS official website at wbifms.gov.in.
This is one of the features of WBIFMS that provides various details related to your salary.
In this article, we will show you how to download your WBIFMS salary statement online in a few simple steps.
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to download your salary statement online from WBIFMS
You need the following details to download your salary statement or IT statement online,
- HMRS ID
- An account on the WBIMS portal
In case you don’t have an account on the WBIMS portal you can create it online easily.
Steps to download your salary statement online from the WBIFMS portal
To download your salary statement or IT statement online,
Step 1: Go to the official website of WBIFMS
- First, go to the official website of WBIFMS at wbifms.gov.in.
- Next, on the home page, click on the “Login” option.
- The login page will open.
Step 2: Enter your unique ID and password.
- Now, enter your HRMS ID and password.
- Next, click on the “Login” button.
- You will be logged in.
You can also reset your password using the ‘Forget Password’ option if you have forgotten it.
Step 3: Go to the salary statement section
- Once logging in, click the ‘My Documents’ option in the menu section.
- Next, click on the “Salary Statement/IT Statement” option.
- A new page will open.
Step 4: Download your salary statement
- Now, click on the year for which you want to download your salary statement or IT statement.
- Your salary statement PDF will open.
- Next, click on the “Download” icon.
- Your Salary Statement PDF will be downloaded.
You can take a printout of the PDF if you want.
By following these steps, you can easily download your West Bengal salary statement or IT statement online from the WBIFMS portal at wbifms.gov.in. This can help you file your income tax return easily.
The portal also provides other services such as payslip download, leave application, GPF account, and income tax.