WBIFMS (or West Bengal Integrated Financial Management System) is a web-based platform that provides various services and benefits to West Bengal state government employees.
Some of the services you can get through the portal include salary slip download, GPF account statement, income tax calculation, leave application, pension status, and more. But in order to access these services, you need to register on the WBIFMS portal first.
The Finance Department of the West Bengal Government has made it easier to register on the WBIFMS portal through their website wbifms.gov.in.
In this article, you will get to know the following points on how to register on the WBIFMS portal online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to register on the WBIFMS portal
You will need the following details to register on the WBIFMS portal online,
- HRMS ID (Employee number)
- Mobile number
Steps to register on the WBIFMS portal using HRMS ID
To register or sign up on the WBIFMS portal,
Step 1: Go to the official website of WBIFMS
- First, go to the official website of WBIFMS at wbifms.gov.in.
- Next, click on the “e-Services for Employees” option.
- Next, click on the “Sign up for Registration” option.
Step 2: Enter your details
- In the registration form, enter your HRMS ID Number.
- Next, enter your Registered Mobile Number,
- Next, enter the Captcha Code and click on the “Register” button.
Step 3: Complete WBIFMS registration
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the specified field.
- Next, enter the captcha code and click on the “Verify” button.
You will be registered on the WBIFMS portal. The password will be sent to your registered mobile number. The username to login into the portal will be your Employee No. or HRMS ID.
By following these steps, you can easily register yourself on the WBIFMS portal.