If you are an employee of the West Bengal government, you can view and download your pay slip online easily.
The Finance Department of the Government of West Bengal has made it easier to download your pay slip online through the WBIFMS official website at wbifms.gov.in.
In this article, we will show you how to download your WBIFMS pay slip online in a few simple steps.
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to download your payslip online from WBIFMS
You need to following details to download your pay slip online,
- HMRS ID
- An account on the WBIMS portal
In case you don’t have an account on the WBIMS portal you can create it online easily.
Steps to download your payslip online from the WBIFMS portal
To download your pay slip online,
Step 1: Go to the official website of WBIFMS
- First, go to the official website of WBIFMS at wbifms.gov.in.
- Next, click on the “e-Services for Employees” option.
- Next, on the home page, click on the “Sign in” option.
- The login page will open.
Step 2: Enter your unique ID and password
- Now, enter your unique ID and password.
- Next, click on the “Login” button.
- You will be logged in.
You can also reset your password using the ‘Forget Password’ option, in case you have forgotten it.
Step 3: Go to the pay slip section
- Once logging in, click the ‘My Documents’ option in the menu section.
- Next, click on the “View Pay Slip” option.
- You will see a list of months for which you can download your pay slip.
Step 4: Download your pay slip
- Now, click on the month for which you want to download your pay slip.
- Your pay slip PDF will open.
- Next, click on the “Download” icon.
- Your Pay Slip PDF will be downloaded.
You can take a printout of the PDF if you want.
By following these steps, you can easily download your West Bengal pay slip online from the WBIFMS portal at wbifms.gov.in.
The portal also provides other services such as salary statement download, leave application, GPF account, income tax, and more.