The SBI Online portal allows you to access a lot of banking services provided by SBI. These helps account holders like you and me to carry out various banking from anywhere online. However, sometimes we may forget our net banking username and can’t log in to our account.
State Bank of India (SBI) has made it easier to find your forgotten net banking username online through the official website of SBI Online at onlinesbi.sbi
In this article, you will get to know the following points about how to find your SBI Net Banking password online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to get SBI Online (net banking) username
You will need the following details to get your net banking username from the SBI Online portal,
- CIF number
- Registered mobile number
Steps to get SBI Online (net banking) username online
To get your SBI net banking username,
Step 1: Go to the official website of SBI Online
- First, go to the official website of SBI Internet Banking at onlinesbi.sbi
- Next, click on the ‘Login’ button under Personal Banking.
- Next, click on the ‘Continue to Login’ button.
- A new page opens up.
Step 2: Open the ‘Forgot Username’ page
- Click on the ‘Forget Username/Login Password’ option.
- Now, select the ‘Forgot Username’ option from the drop-down.
- Next, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- A new page will open.
Step 3: Enter account details
- On the new page, enter your bank CIF number.
- Now, select your country from the drop-down.
- Now, enter your mobile number.
- Now, enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 4: Check the net banking username
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter it in the specified field.
- Next, click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Your username will be displayed on the screen.
This username will also be sent to your registered mobile number.
By following these steps, you can easily find the username of your SBI Net Banking (SBI Online) account.
Once you get your username, you can log in easily and use various features of SBI Online, such as account statement download, Investments, fund transfer, etc.
In case you have forgotten your password too, you can follow the steps in the article below to reset it.
More articles about Banking
- Mahila Samman Savings Certificate (MSSC) Scheme 2023
- ICICI Bank Account Add Nominee Online Process 2023
- How To Change Transfer Limit In YONO SBI 2023
- How To Download SBI Account Statement Online 2023
- How To Cancel Nomination On Your SBI Account Online In 2023
- How To Open A New SBI Fixed Deposit Online 2023
(Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is for educational purposes only. The screenshots/logos used are the intellectual property of the respective owners. dreamtrixfinance.com neither endorses nor is affiliated with the brands/websites mentioned. This is not financial advice.)