In case you have applied for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) through SBI, you might want to download its policy certificate.
SBI has made it easier to download the PMJJBY policy certificate online through its official website sbilife.co.in.
You might need the policy certificate for a number of cases.
In this article, you will get to know the steps to download a PDF of your SBI PMJJBY policy certificate online,
Let’s see each of these steps in detail…
Steps to download SBI PMJJBY policy certificate online
To download the SBI PMJJBY policy certificate,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of SBI Life at sbilife.co.in
- Now click on Login and select “Group Customer”.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter policy details
- Now you will be asked to select your product.
- Select “PMJJBY-COI”.
- Now select the bank name and account number used during the application.
- Select Date of Birth.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on “Submit”.
Step 3: Download policy certificate
- Your policy number and your name will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on your policy number.
- Your policy certificate will get downloaded.
By following these steps you can easily download the policy certificate of your SBI PMJJBY online.
You can use this policy certificate for claiming as well as for any other purpose.
FAQs regarding SBI PMJJBY policy certificate download
How to download the SBI PMJJBY policy certificate online?
You can download the SBI PMJJBY policy certificate online through the official website of SBI Life at sbilife.co.in.
What information is needed to download the SBI PMJJBY policy certificate online?
You need your date of birth, account number, and bank name used while enrolling for the PMJJBY scheme to download the policy certificate.
(Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided above is for educational purposes (tutorial) only. This is not financial advice and I am not a financial advisor. Please make sure to do your own research before investing.)
More articles about Banking
- How to Request SBI Cheque Book (Using OnlineSBI & Yono) 2024
- How to Download Balance Certificate from SBI Online 2024
- How To Open SBI Recurring Deposit (RD) Account Using YONO SBI
- How To Set Standing Instruction (SI) In SBI Using Yono Lite 2024
- How To Register On IPPB Mobile Banking App 2024
- How To Activate (Enable) Auto Sweep Facility In SBI Online
(Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is for educational purposes only. The screenshots/logos used are the intellectual property of the respective owners. dreamtrixfinance.com neither endorses nor is affiliated with the brands/websites mentioned. This is not financial advice.)