One of the features of YONO SBI is that you can transfer money to your own accounts, third-party accounts, or other bank accounts.
Depending on your banking needs, you might want to change your transfer limit or the maximum money you can send in a day, to a particular beneficiary on the app.
YONO SBI app allows you to set the transfer limit easily as per your convenience and requirement.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about how to change the transfer limit on the YONO SBI app,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to change the transfer limit on the Yono SBI app
You will need a Yono SBI account to change the transfer limit for a particular beneficiary on the app.
Steps to change the transfer limit on the Yono SBI app
To change the transfer limit for a beneficiary on the Yono SBI app,
Step 1: Open the ‘Yono SBI’ App
- Download the Yono app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Log in to the app using your Internet Banking Username and Password or MPIN.
- The dashboard will open up.
Step 2: Go to the profile section
- Now, on the dashboard, tap on the ‘Yono Pay’ option.
- Next, tap on the ‘Bank Account’ option.
- Next, tap on the ‘Other Accounts’ option.
Step 3: Change your transfer limit
- Now, a list of beneficiaries that you have added to the app will be displayed.
- Next, tap on the beneficiary for whom you want to change the transfer limit.
- Next, tap on the “Edit” option.
- Next, enter the new transfer limit amount.
- Next, tap on the “Save” option and confirm your changes.
You have successfully changed your transfer limit on the YONO SBI app.
By following these steps, you can easily change your transfer limit for any beneficiary on the YONO SBI app.
More articles about Banking
- How to Request SBI Cheque Book (Using OnlineSBI & Yono) 2024
- How to Download Balance Certificate from SBI Online 2024
- How To Open SBI Recurring Deposit (RD) Account Using YONO SBI
- How To Set Standing Instruction (SI) In SBI Using Yono Lite 2024
- How To Register On IPPB Mobile Banking App 2024
- How To Activate (Enable) Auto Sweep Facility In SBI Online
(Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is for educational purposes only. The screenshots/logos used are the intellectual property of the respective owners. dreamtrixfinance.com neither endorses nor is affiliated with the brands/websites mentioned. This is not financial advice.)