If you have applied for an HSVP or HUDA plot or want to know the status of your existing plot, you can do so online.
Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran (HSVP), formally HUDA, have made it easier to check the status of your plot online through their official website hsvphry.org.in.
In this article, you will get to know the following points on how to check HSVP plot status online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to check HSVP plot status online
The details you need to check the HSVP or HUDA plot status online are,
- Urban Estate in which the plot is situated
- The sector in which the plot is situated
- Plot number.
Steps to check HSVP Plot Status online in India
To check the HSVP or HUDA plot status online,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of HSVP at hsvphry.org.in
- Next, click on the “Services” option in the top menu.
- Next, click on the ”Plot Status Enquiry” option.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter plot details
The ‘Plot Status’ option on the Online Services portal
- On the new page, enter the Urban Estate, Sector, and Plot Number.
- Next, click on the “Search” button.
- A new page will open up.
Step 3: Check the plot status
- A table with some details of the plot will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Status’ option.
- The details of the plot and its status will be displayed.
By following these steps, you can easily check the status of an HSVP plot online. You can also check the name of the owner of the plot using similar steps.
You can contact the concerned Estate Officer or Zonal Administrator of HSVP for any queries or complaints regarding your plot status.