The Axis bank mutual fund account statement might be needed by you for a number of reasons. You might need it to see the balance you have, your capital gains, check the NAV at which you bought the units, etc.
Axis Mutual fund has made it easier to download this account statement online through its official website axismf.com.
In this article, you will get to know the following ways to download your Axis Mutual fund statement online,
Let’s see each of these processes in detail…
Documents required to get Axis Mutual fund account statement
The documents or data required to download the Axis Mutual Fund statement online are,
- Folio Number or PAN number
- An email id linked with your mutual fund scheme.
Steps to get Axis Mutual fund account statement online
To get the Axis Mutual fund statement in your email online,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- Go to the official website of Axis Mutual fund at www.axismf.com.
- Now, click on ‘Account Statement’.
- A new page will open up.
Step 2: Enter folio details or PAN
- Enter your Folio number or PAN number by selecting the appropriate option.
- Select your prefered timeframe. You can also set your custom date range.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Your account statement will be emailed to you directly on the registered email id.
Step 3: Download statement from email
- Open your email inbox.
- Download the statement from the email attachment.
By following these steps you can easily download your Axis Mutual fund account statement online through your email.
You can take a printout of the account statement and keep it for further use.
FAQs about Axis Mutual fund account statement download
How to get Axis Mutual fund account statement online?
You can get the Axis Mutual fund account statement in your email id online by requesting through its official website www.axismf.com
What is the information required to download Axis Mutual fund statement?
You need your Folio number or PAN card number to download your Axis Mutual fund account statement online.
(Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided above is for educational purposes (tutorial) only. This is not financial advice and I am not a financial advisor. Please make sure to do your own research before investing.)